VIP Birthday Update

Discussion in 'Announcements Area' started by Cats777, Dec 17, 2013.

1. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

It's the VIP's birthday today! :D How old is it? I lost count.

I know I really should have released the super-cool new version today, but I can't get my head out of this new game idea I have that requires my utmost attention. I've already been doing research and writing stories and pseudo-code, even though I know in the back of my head it's gonna be yet another shovelware project. Anyway, we'll see how it works out in the coming months.

Code:
    Bravely Default - Wicked Flight
    Bravely Default - You are My Hope
    Bravely Default - Revo - Ballad Moving Toward Hope [Long Version]
    Heaven Variant - Mission Accepted
    Heaven Variant - Storm Fleet Pursuit
    Heaven Variant - Two Dimensions
    Heaven Variant - Victory Lap
    DUX - Stage 3, Material Mine
    DUX - CJoe - Dynamite Disco Dux
    DUX 1.5 - Credits
    DUX 1.5 - Highscore
    Redux: Dark Matters - Boss
    Redux: Dark Matters - Stage 1-Shooting Robots in Space
    Redux: Dark Matters - Stage 5-Alien Terror
    Redux: Dark Matters - Title

• Bravely Default just came out in the EU, and I thought the VIP already had tracks of it. Turns out it's actually really far back on my backlog. I'm definitely getting this game when it comes out bug-free and uncensored in the US.
    • Heaven Variant is a shmup that nobody played, because it was canceled, leaving behind a whopping 67-track OST. :o
    • The DUX series is also a set of shmups that nobody played, because it's released on a dead console, the Dreamcast. Redux is set to be released soon.

[IMG]
    I've also created a new YT channel dedicated to good game music that hasn't been uploaded yet on YT. It's called Obscure OSTs. There have been countless times where I've been searching for certain tracks to play on plug.dj and have come up with no results. Never again. That's really the only reason I created it.

Untitled.jpg
    And now for something terrible. This website is literally being tortured and I don't know why, but it's not affecting the playlists in any way. I will get to the bottom of this!
  2. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

I was gonna organize a game giveaway, but the site's too unstable right now.

Anyway, happy holidays to everyone!

3. Mr. Dude Limburger League

Why does a canceled game have four tracks? Wasn't the limit three per?
  4. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

I couldn't decide which one of the four to exile.