VIP Happy 2015, China!

Discussion in 'Announcements Area' started by Cats777, Feb 21, 2015.

1. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

It was New Years in China a few days ago! Not sure what took so long over there; must be the massive time zone difference or something. >_> This update is to celebrate the new year finally arriving in China, so I gathered together most of the Chinese-sounding music on the backlog. ^_^

Code:
    Ar Tonelico II - BASARA (instrumental)
    99 Spirits - Crushing Evil and Spreading the Truth
    99 Spirits - Crushing Evil, Absolute
    99 Spirits - Veteran Fighter
    VM JAPAN - Alone in the Moonlight
    VM JAPAN - Narrative of an Illusion
    VM JAPAN - The Eastern Cherries

• Here's a 4th track for Ar Tonelico II. This Chinese game has no right to have such a great soundtrack. I believe I've heard this track in a popular video somewhere.
    • 99 Spirits is a game that no one has played, because it's apparently shit. "Crushing Evil and Spreading the Truth" and "Crushing Evil, Absolute" are different tracks, I swear!
    • VM Japan is a turn-based tactics game like 99 Spirits, except it was developed by Falcom, so it's better in every aspect. It's the 3rd game in the Vantage Master series. Vantage Master Online was the first Falcom game I've ever played before it was considered cool to like Falcom games. 8-)

Kong Hey Fat Chow, everyone!
  2. Shizeni Pecorino League

What a nice red-envelope
    But you were 1 song away from 8 songs
  3. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

Sheeeeeit, I guess that means bad luck for the rest of the year. ;_;
  4. tonyman20 Cream League

WAIT! Wasn't it written somewhere that there could only be three?
  5. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

Yeah, well, they're more like guidelines. If the tracks are good, then exceptions can be made.