Complaint No thanks given :(

Discussion in 'Query Canteen' started by Ol Jim Grizzigsby, May 20, 2013.

1. Ol Jim Grizzigsby American Parmesan League

donated some money and the the "thank you" page 404'ed, makes me not want to give you money when you don't appreciate it :(

Edit: also people find out your real name from donating, its attached to the paypal account and the aersia.net/donations page is a 404 as well (clicking on the total donations link)
  2. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

Sorry about those bugs, as I don't know what's causing them. I'll get to the bottom of it eventually. Isn't the thought of extending the life of the site enough? Anyway, I send a personal thank you E-mail to the donator one way or another.

As for your real name displaying, that's all Paypal's fault. Don't worry, your secret's safe with me. :)
  3. Ol Jim Grizzigsby American Parmesan League

i wasnt talking about my identity so much as the elusive "Cats777", hero and saviour of the planet, solar system and existence itself
  4. Ol Jim Grizzigsby American Parmesan League

AND WHAT YOU THINK I USE MY REAL NAME ON DA INTARWEBS LULZ NEWB
  5. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

I forgot to reply to this thread saying that I changed my Paypal account to a business account, so I don't think my real name appears anymore. :p
  6. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

By some miracle, I managed to actually fix the donators link after all these years!