VIP Spooky Update

Discussion in 'Announcements Area' started by Cats777, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

[IMG]

a.k.a the "Help, I can't stop playing Pokemon X" update.
    I haven't beaten a Pokemon game since Silver, so I thought X/Y would be a nice jump. I'm around 40 hours into the game and yet I'm still only at Xerneas, soft-resetting like there's no tomorrow just to get one with perfect IVs. Yes, I may be that autistic.

On to a more normalfag subject, I hope everyone will enjoy their Halloween and go out on the one day when it's OK to be cosplaying in the general public. I, for one, will be dressed up as a bear, meaning I will go as myself, because I'm already a bear. It's my fursona. Just kidding, I'll be going out as an astral projection(of sorts) of myself. You won't be able to see me, because I will be physically in front of my computer, but my mind will be elsewhere, as always.

Code:
    Umineko: When They Cry - dreamenddischarger
     renamed from When the Seagulls Cry - dreamenddischarger
    Umineko: When They Cry - system0
     renamed from When the Seagulls Cry - system0
    Umineko: When They Cry - worldenddominator
     renamed from When the Seagulls Cry - worldenddominator
    Umineko: When They Cry Breakdown - liberatedliberater
     renamed from When the Seagulls Cry Breakdown - liberatedliberater
    Umineko: When They Cry Breakdown - resurrectedreplayer
     renamed from When the Seagulls Cry Breakdown - resurrectedreplayer
    S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky - Bandit Radio
    S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl - Predator
    Anna - Could Have Been The Best Life
    Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles - Moon Fight
    Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles - Red Dawn
    Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles - The Dawn
    Grim Fandango - Hi-Tone Fandango
    Deus Ex - nervous_testpilot - UNATCO Remix

• Let's start off on a high note with a STALKER: Clear Sky track. That's right, it's the CHEEKI BREEKI song. It's the kind of song that gives earworms, and I like it unironically.
    • Here's yet another 8+-minute electronic dance epic. There are already a bunch of these in the VIP. This one reminds me of Prodigy and Half-Life action sequences. I didn't even know STALKER had these sort of tracks.
    • I heard Anna was pretty creepy. The OST is pretty nice.
    • Another set of Castlevania tracks coming through. This one is from The Dracula X Chronicles, a remake of Rondo of Blood.
    • A bunch of people have sporadically requested Grim Fandango throughout the years. I feel that the OST is a bit too jazzy for public tastes, because it's done in a very old-school/traditional jazz/blues style. It's the type of style you'd hear during the Harlem Renaissance. Not only that, but the tracks are way too short. Just when you get the comfy jazzy feel of each track, it abruptly ends. This one track in particular could have benefited from an additional few minutes of solos. The lossless OST sounds like sex on my headphones but, as I mentioned, suffers from a length problem.
    • BONUS(not a bonus if you found Deus Ex to be spooky) - This is a really awesome Deus Ex remix that came out this month. It was done by none other than nervous_testpilot, the man behind the equally as awesome Frozen Synapse OST.
    Jesvice likes this.
  2. ZippyDoo Monterey Jack League

As much as I want to use Xerneas, nothing can replace my beloved Sylveon.
    Jesvice likes this.
  3. Jesvice Brie League

I fucking died dude lol

Nice spooky update :^)
  4. René Limburger League

I am quite enthusiastic about Pokemon X/Y as well.

Say would you like to trade battle???? I am around 40 hours now but have only gotten 2 badges, on my way to the third... i am reaaaaally taking my time enjoying the heck out of it. I think it is truly something. So immersive and complex, yet relaxed and enjoyable.

Cheers mate.