PC Steam Summer Sale 2013

Discussion in 'Video Game Discussion' started by Streke, Jul 19, 2013.

1. Streke Edam League

So, the Steam Summer Sale is deep into motion, was just curious as to what looked good to get, what you got, how much your wallet hurts, and so forth.

I personally avoided most of the business and picked up a couple DLCs I wanted for a game or two. Don't really feel like paying more than 20 or so bucks this time around, have enough to play with.

Anyways, any recommendations to snag?
  2. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

I spent maybe $100 for at least 20 games. The big ones would be Prison Architect, Cities in Motion 2, Wargame: Airland Battle, and Chivalry. I've always wanted to get those games. Bad Rats was 50 cents, so I bought it for a couple of people who really wanted it.
  3. ZippyDoo Monterey Jack League

I actually came out ok this year. I spent around 30 bucks. The titles that I aimed for were FEZ and XCOM. My whimsical purchases were Gunpoint and Monaco. Its a little late now, but I would recommend Gunpoint highly for some cool stealth puzzle action. I'm sure it'll hit a sale again.
  4. Streke Edam League

I was looking pretty closely at Prison Architect, as I used to enjoy sim games in my childhood, but I wasn't sure if I would've liked to pay twenty dollars for a game still in development. It wouldn't be the first time, however.
    Was specifically interested in FEZ and Monaco as well, as rather unique games. How are they for you?
  5. ZippyDoo Monterey Jack League

I haven't gotten around to fully trying either FEZ or Monaco. I played the first level of FEZ and it was definitely neat and had a good "grand adventure" feel. As for Monaco, I hear that it is very lame as a single player game. I'm waiting on my few friends to go through it cooperatively.