WAP The WAP is worth updating! Congratulations!

Discussion in 'Announcements Area' started by Cats777, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

The first update in 3 years! It's been a while. I know I'm not watching anime anymore, but this is ridiculous. It's time to become a man and get right on it before Sachiel attacks.

Code:
    Dragon Ball Z - DragonBall Z
      renamed from Dragonball Z - Dragonball Z
    Dragon Ball - momo-i - Romantic Ageruyo
    Tom Sawyer - momo-i - Dare yori mo Tooku he
    Dirty Pair - momo-i - R-R-R-Russian Roulette
    Hana no Ko Lunlun - momo-i - Hana no Ko Runrun
    Swiss Family Robinson: Flone of the Mysterious Island - momo-i - Hadashi no Furoone
    Marvelous Melmo - momo-i - Fushigi na Merumo
    Cowboy Bebop - Benjamin Briggs - Tank! (Bootleg Remix)

• There's a point where something becomes too weeaboo, and with this bunch, we've clearly passed it. These cheerfully infectious remixes were made by momo-i, a.k.a. Haruko Momoi, a VA/singer familiar only to the most weeaboo of weeaboos, which I'm not. Hell, some of these aren't even on YouTube yet. How did I find out about her? Purely by accident. I forgot. The 8-bit backing and soft vocals reminded me of YMCK, and I've always been a fan of YMCK; here's a sample. I guess these tracks evoked some nostalgia towards that.
    • I especially love the Hana no Ko Runrun remix, even the instrumental(pure 8-bit) version. It just makes me happy so much. :)
    • And last but not least, Benjamin Briggs brings his own totally rad remix of Tank!

See you guys in another 2-3 years!. ^_^
    Show Spoiler
    Or, in case of Third Impact, never.
  2. Streke Edam League

Sweet Jesus, finally. This Tank remix is god-tier.

Cats, thank you so much. The bebop flows into my soul. You are an inspiration to us all.
  3. sfkingalpha Mozzarella League

Sweet, I do like this list.