VIP Totally 80s Update

Discussion in 'Announcements Area' started by Cats777, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

I'm taking a break from my very busy Pillars of Eternity schedule to post this update (I literally have it minimized right now). Since Hotline Miami 2 came out recently, this update is dedicated to totally 80s-style music. I was really meaning to post this yesterday, but, you know, busy, busy, busy. This is NOT an April Fool's joke, so stop trying to find some hidden meaning behind this post.

Code:
    Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number - Divide
    Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number - Future Club
    Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number - Hotline Theme
    Hotline Miami 2: Right Number - Sexualizer
    Turrican II: The Final Fight - Tomi Jylha-Ollila - Turrican 2 Main Title
    Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon - Power Core
    Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon - Resurrection
    Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon - Sleeping Dragon

• Hotline Miami 2 was just released with widespread critical acclaim. People say it improves on the first one. IMO, the music is also much better than the first. It's less repetitive, more melodic, and just catchier in general. I haven't played either of them, because I'm not very good with fast-paced action/reaction games.
    • This Turrican 2 track came from an Amiga remix album called Paula Agnus Denise. I will not even attempt to pronounce the arranger's name.
    • Ah, Blood Dragon, the spinoff game that people say is better than the original game. This particular OST was composed by the amazing Power Glove.

Now, if you'll excuse me, the Dyrwood requires my all-encompassing benevolence.
  2. XzX_0V3R_$W4GUL4TE_XzX Epoisses de Bourgogne League