Discussion VIP Playlist downloader

Discussion in 'Playlists' started by Imayhaveborkedit, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Imayhaveborkedit Stilton League

Out of curiosity, boredom, and general dislike for flash and its default volume, I wrote a little program to download and any of the four VIP playlists. Simply running will download the normal VIP playlist into a folder wherever the program is. Additional options are available, use -h from cmd. Hint: With nothing selected in explorer, Shift+Right click -> Open command window here.

Screenshot (open)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Source: https://github.com/imayhaveborkedit/VIP-Playlist-Downloader
    Download: https://github.com/imayhaveborkedit/VIP-Playlist-Downloader/releases

By default it tries not to redownload files that already exist and are the same size as the file on the server. This can be disabled for quick downloading of new tracks. The program will not remove tracks that are removed from the playlist. This may be added as a future option. There are a few options that are not quite complete but for the most part the program should function properly. If the program closes randomly for any other reason than it completing the downloads, run it from cmd and post the output here for me to check.
    Saade likes this.
  2. XzX_0V3R_$W4GUL4TE_XzX Epoisses de Bourgogne League

you're pretty based
    :check: :check:
  3. Desmond Spike Limburger League

Hi,

Just wanted to thank you for that clever little program. I wanted to have my tags set right for my files, and you made it a lot easier (god bless xml files).

Thanks to you once again.

Desmond
  4. Spectro Pecorino League

Thanks for this.
  5. Slash Casu Marzu League

How do I play the songs? Only when it finishes downloading all of them?
  6. Ned Limburger League

Anyone use this in a while? Doesn't seem to be working for me
  7. XzX_0V3R_$W4GUL4TE_XzX Epoisses de Bourgogne League

hmm yeah, Just checked doesn't work for me anymore too