Continuous Whaddya think of the signature above you?

Discussion in 'Forum Games Forum' started by JayJay, Dec 8, 2012.

1. JayJay American Swiss League

Forumgameforumgameforumgame

Just look at the above poster's sig and then say the first thing that comes to your mind
  2. Streke Edam League

Landscape-ish, picturesque view of some various city. Judging by the avatar, I'd hazard this is a League of Legends related picture - in particular, Demacia, but I can only guess so much. Clearly depicting some sort of "developed" nation - the prominence of flags and banners alludes to a great degree of nationalism - and the taller buildings in the cityscape indicate a strong capital presence - either that of political, economical, or historical significance.
  3. ZippyDoo Monterey Jack League

It seems like a whole bunch of different pictures of a moe anime girl. I am ok with this. As for the latin phrase, I could only know that it was latin. Google translate sorta helped out.
  4. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

^.^ Konnichiwa, senpai! ( :XD I hope he notices me today...)
  5. Blue Epoisses de Bourgogne League

6. imadaman Limburger League

When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back into you.
  7. sfkingalpha Mozzarella League

8. Shep Cheddar League

Bunny holding back a sneeze.
  9. xDanielWang Cream League

I think that the man opening the window represents the challenges he struggles when facing an unfavorable reality. Being the average human, he discovers that reality is pretty crappy and immediately decides to recall his decision until he is better equipped to face such horrid truths. Perhaps one day he may open the window and cross the threshold to confront the obstacles rather than constantly avoid them.

Or maybe he accidentely opened the door to the girls restroom.