Discussion Don't let this site be dead ;_;

Discussion in 'Gentlepeople's Gathering' started by [で丂] trunks55, Jun 8, 2013.

1. [で丂] trunks55 Pecorino League

I have been on the lookout for a nice forum/site for a good while, my last one is kinda falling apart (long, sad story :c ). And now i just found this site, along with it I found the biggest collection of awesome my eyes have ever seen, (http://vip.aersia.net/vip.swf) so please, don't be dead, have some sub group or something that i am unaware of, or a chat, or somethig like that, I am a lone turtle in on the lookout for a new place to hang out and I don't want the perfect place for me to be dead D: (will also most likely donate $10 to this site once i get money)
  2. bandwevil American Swiss League

3. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

It may be dead, but it's never going down. (unless maintenance or lack of funds happen to us)
  4. [で丂] trunks55 Pecorino League

good to hear. I guess it's possible for a site to raise from the grave, right?
  5. Streke Edam League

I never die.

Except when I just finished the Walking Dead game on Steam. Then I've been hit with a feels truck.

Like now. Augh.
  6. [で丂] trunks55 Pecorino League

hah, every site has their regulars i guess :p How old is this place by the way?
  7. Streke Edam League

Forums have been open for about half a year or something, I think.

Playlist has been around ever since the origin of time.
  8. sfkingalpha Mozzarella League

With the volume the playlists get, the forum could be highly populated. It's up to Cats though.

If I where president:
    -Create popups that force you to signup to the forums. You don't get access to any music without signing up.
    -Make user CD trays open and close unless force shut down or sign up for forums.
    -Make user PC force shutdown upon clicking "No thanks."
  9. Streke Edam League

As president, would you also make provisions to allow drone strikes upon refusal and enable the NSA to observe activity after signing up?
  10. sfkingalpha Mozzarella League

I believe in privacy. I will not enforce the NSA to observe activity after signup.

Yes there will be drone strikes upon refusal.
  11. ZippyDoo Monterey Jack League

We have 400+ members. And only like 20 are people who start new threads and contribute to them. People just gotta start making threads on things and we'll be set.
  12. Vaaferias Cream League

Hey.
    I decided to finally register here. I love Vip.swf and I have been using it for years. It would be bad if this site would go down since I just got here.
  13. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

Perhaps most people prefer to remain completely anonymous. The playlist did come from 4chan after all. What if I made an anonymous image board? It would be called AerChan!
  14. Mr. Dude Limburger League

Hey, long as there's always people like me joining up I'm sure it'll go fine. Though AerChan sounds like a beautiful idea.
  15. XzX_0V3R_$W4GUL4TE_XzX Epoisses de Bourgogne League

trunks55 last seen december 29 2013
    lel