Discussion E3 Time

Discussion in 'Video Game Discussion' started by Cats777, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

E3 starts today.

What are your hopes and dreams?

Show Spoiler
    Prepare for them to be crushed.

EDIT:
    Conclusion: Pretty good.

http://xboxdone.com
  2. bandwevil American Swiss League

So, Battlefront 3 and Mirror's Edge 2. I should be hyped as fuck for both of them, but considering EA's recent history I just can't expect much from them. I guess it's better that way, less disappointment if they suck.
  3. [で丂] trunks55 Pecorino League

Dead Rising 3 xBox exclusive, that hurts a bit for me, titanfall looked kinda awesome as well. Other than that i didn't really care much for the xBox exclusive, Ryse looked pretty sweet tho, i mean, 2+ quicktime events per enemy? Next level game right there
  4. ZippyDoo Monterey Jack League

Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III
    I think Sony took this year
  5. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

Sony:
    Embracing indie game devs (always a positive for me)

[IMG]

Nail in the coffin:
    399 US DOLLARS

MS should just cancel the XBone right now.
  6. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

I find it weird that FFXV got me the most hyped. I fucking love the world design of all the FFs. To me, the unique visual artistry is what FF is all about. They all look incredibly gorgeous and creative, but there's something about this one. It's got a modern urban setting, reminiscent of FF7, with magic and shit. It's hard to describe, but it makes me hard. It helps that they're no longer doing the tired-old turn-based battle system and are going all-out action adventure with RPG elements.

Also hyped for Watch Dogs, The Division, and maybe The Order: 1886. This year's E3 was pretty good.
  7. [で丂] trunks55 Pecorino League

Both FF and KH are for both Xbox One and PS4 tho, KH 3 is all that matters for me really, that game series has a special place in my heart c: (i also have a necklace with the KH crown on, similar to Sora's xD)
  8. ZippyDoo Monterey Jack League

I find it odd that FF and KH are hitting Xbox as well but that doesn't matter that much I guess.

I really liked the gameplay of FFXV. I like my JRPGs to be less old school and more actiony these days.
  9. Streke Edam League

10. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

11. [で丂] trunks55 Pecorino League

haha, those moves :') I'm confused over one thing btw, Mirrors Edge 2, Xbox exclusive or for PC and Xbox?
  12. bandwevil American Swiss League

[IMG]

ME2 will probably be on PS4, XBOne, and PC.
  13. [で丂] trunks55 Pecorino League

o, more ME 2 info out, it will be open world, and (as i have understood it) PC and X1, no PS4. Fits me like a charm ^^ Also open world, action themed mirrors edge, am i the only one that gets a few goosebumps thinking about that?
  14. bandwevil American Swiss League

I just looked around, EA's press release says that PS4 is included too. Not that it really matters, PC version will probably be better than the others anyways.
  15. [で丂] trunks55 Pecorino League

yeah, my last message might have been misleading, I'm an all out PC gamer :p (appart from my trusty PS2 and N64 ofc). ME2 sounds epic nonetheless
  16. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

XBone is being initially released to just 21 countries. Haha, oh wow.