VIP Support Not a complaint, 2 ideas.

Discussion in 'Playlists' started by sfkingalpha, Jan 2, 2013.

1. sfkingalpha Mozzarella League

• Posted in Wrong Forum (Moved from Query Canteen)
    It would be nice to be able to ctrl+F a song on the place list, would that be hard to implement?

Also, if you want forum population to explode, add a link to the forums on the playlist.
  2. Streke Edam League

Well, at the very top of the playlist, it DOES say "Aersia.net is now open!" There's even an exclamation point.

Mind you, it's probably unlikely to be seen because the playlist immediately goes into selecting one of the many songs and thus shifting the screen from the announcement line, but hey.
  3. sfkingalpha Mozzarella League

So unlikely, that this is the first time I've heard of the message.
  4. ZippyDoo Monterey Jack League

I wouldn't mind a Ctrl+F feature, but most of the fun from the playlist is listening to random songs.

More often than not though, I do find that I like to start my sessions by picking one song.
  5. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

Putting keyboard shortcuts in Flash is generally discouraged, since there are browsers that exist out there that override keyboard shortcuts. I get what you're saying. Search functions are constantly being requested as the playlist gets longer and longer. Searching will be implemented once the playlist and the browser become one with each other.

As for the site link, the only way to put it on the player is to edit the source code like what I did with VIP Mellow, but I prefer a gradual population growth. The ones who come are the dedicated ones; they actually scroll up to read the MOTD and/or visit the mother site.

Also, you posted this in the wrong forum.
    forumdescription.jpg
  6. sfkingalpha Mozzarella League

Oh woops, sorry.
    and..VIP Mellow?
  7. sfkingalpha Mozzarella League

Holy shit guys. There's other playlists other than vip and wap.
    DID YOU KNOW THAT?
    [I just read the faq..]
  8. aturtledoesbite Epoisses de Bourgogne League

Pretty sure a good many of us did. My favorite is Source, personally.
  9. sfkingalpha Mozzarella League

Bump.
    It would be cool to have color schemes you can choose. Most of us probably minimize it or run it in the background... but still.
  10. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

No, no color schemes! One is enough.