VIP Request Super Smash Brother's Music Where?

Discussion in 'Playlists' started by TeamAddis, Jan 18, 2013.

1. TeamAddis Casu Marzu League

So I have been listening to your awesome VIP player for I think a year now, not knowing there was a website (and forums) officially tied to it. I found it while watching a League of Legends streamer on Twitch.tv and have used it as my go to music since. But I have yet to find any Super Smash brother's music. Would it be possible to look into maybe adding some? The game was loved by everyone and the music too. I also could "donate" a copy of the original soundtrack if you didn't feel like going out and looking for it to have a listen. Anyone else have any thoughts on this?
  2. sfkingalpha Mozzarella League

Yeah smash has some great music. I can think of Stickerbrush Symphony for brawl right now. Would fit in the playlist well.
  3. Luppercut Pecorino League

The thing with SSB is that most of the music is just redoings of music from other Nintendo games. Sure it's good, but it's not exactly original. Half the songs from it are probably already on the VIP in one form or another.
  4. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

There's 1 SSBB track, but on the Source Edition, it's listed under SMW2. There are many other games that use arranged music(Ys, Street Fighter, crossover games, et al.) Even FF arranges certain tracks("Prelude"), which is why there's only 1 "Prelude" track, and I chose the version that's generally considered the best one. In the future, I might be more lenient in putting "duplicates" based on how good the tracks are individually; and wherever they are on the VIP, they will also be in the same places on the Source Edition.
  5. ineptus Limburger League

What about Castle from Super Mario World (offtopic:x)
    beep beep