VIP Fire Emblem Update #vip

Discussion in 'Announcements Area' started by Cats777, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

https://vipvgm.net

It made little sense for the VIP to have Langrisser music without Fire Emblem music, given that their games are similar. Confession time! Before I decided to listen to the entire FE series at once, to my surprise, I did not have any FE music at all! So I got everything and put them all in a playlist of hundreds of tracks, which led to a month of listening to nothing but Fire Emblem music. It's a bit ironic that I was playing Langrisser Mobile while listening.

So without further ado, and in no particular order:

Code:
    Fire Emblem Warriors - Conquest (Flames)
    Fire Emblem Warriors - Justice RIP (Nohrian Storm)
    Fire Emblem Warriors - Alight (Hoshidan Wind)
    Fire Emblem Warriors - Resolute Heart
    Fire Emblem Warriors is where the listening started, funnily enough. I heard it had some nice arrangements. Of course, because of this, I had to listen to them all.

Code:
    Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light - Hiroki Morishita, Takeru Kanazaki - Fire Emblem Main Theme
    Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light - Hiroki Morishita, Takeru Kanazaki - Battle Map 1: Player Side Attack
    Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light - Takashi Nagasawa - Story 2: Beginning of Every Map
    Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light - Keiko - On the Path to Victory
    Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade - Keiko, Yumi Kawamura - Beyond Distant Skies (Roy's Departure)
    Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade - Takashi Nagasawa - Beneath a New Light (Roy's Courage)
    Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade - Hiroki Morishita, Takeru Kanazaki - Winds Across the Plains
    Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade - Takashi Nagasawa - Companions
    Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem - Yukihiro Tateyama - Struggle Without an End
    Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem - One Who Carves a New History
    Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones - Takashi Nagasawa - Truth, Despair, and Hope
    Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem - Yukihiro Tateyama - Liberation
    Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia - Keiko - The Ark of Dawn
    Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia - Yukihiro Tateyama - March to Deliverance
    Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia - Yukihiro Tateyama, Saho Aono - The Heritors of Arcadia
    Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia - What Lies at the End
    Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War - Keiko, Yumi Kawamura - Chapter 2 (Disturbance in Agustria)
    Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War - Takashi Nagasawa - Endgame (The Final Holy War)
    Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War - Hiroki Morishita, Takeru Kanazaki - Chapter 3 (Eldigan the Lionheart)
    Most of the arrangements in this update are from the official arrange albums, because good FE arrangements are somehow rare and Nintendo has a big budget for high-quality sounds.

Code:
    Fire Emblem Fates - insaneintherainmusic - Road Taken
    Fire Emblem Fates - Dusk Falls (Fire)
    Fire Emblem Fates - Contest of Pride (Roar)
    Fire Emblem Fates - You of the Dark
    Ah, Fates, the second best FE OST (IMO). When I first heard "Road Taken", I thought "this track would be perfect for a jazz arrangement!" Then here comes insaneintherainmusic with a brilliant arrangement.

Code:
    Fire Emblem Heroes - Return to Nifl
    Fire Emblem Heroes - Climb the Sky
    Fire Emblem Heroes - Lost Lore Trip
    Heroes is the gatcha game of FE. Too bad I'm already playing Langrisser. This might go without saying, but I find Hiroki Morishita to be a treasure to the FE franchise. Just listen to these Heroes-exclusive tracks. Most of the best tracks you'll hear in other FE games have also been composed by Morishita, including, of course, the FE Theme.

Code:
    Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Yukihiro Tateyama - Blue Skies and a Battle / Between Heaven and Earth
    Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Takashi Nagasawa - Fodlan Winds
    Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Tearing Through Heaven (Rain)
    Fire Emblem: Three Houses - The Shackled Wolves (Rain)
    Here we come to the best OST and the best track in the update (IMO). If you thought "Blue Skies and a Battle" and "Between Heaven and Earth" were pretty epic by themselves, imagine putting them together in a super balls-dropping epic arrangement.

Code:
    Fire Emblem Awakening - Rush Garcia - A Legacy Reborn (A Fire Emblem Orchestration)
    Fire Emblem Awakening - Don't speak her name!
    Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance - Rally the Spirit
    Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance - Side Battle
    Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance - Move Out!
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 - Jugebox98 - In Search of Victory ~ Base REMIX!!
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 - NeoKad - In Search of Victory: Leif
    And now it's just downhill from here. lmao jk (only slightly)

Another confession time! I haven't played any of these games! Except for Awakening, albeit briefly.