Discussion That "Currently Watching/Reading" Thread

Discussion in 'Anime Alley' started by Nyangoro, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Nyangoro Limburger League

Gotta have it, so I made it.

Basically, it's a place to say what you're been watching or reading lately.

A little opinion never hurt anyone either.

For example, I just saw the most recent episode of Zetsuen no Tempest; and let me just say that Yoshino is the sliest bastard I've ever had the pleasure of watching. These characters are too good.
  2. ZippyDoo Monterey Jack League

Currently watching Tonari no Kaibutsu. I really like the characters and how opposite they are. I think it's one of the better comedy romance shows because of the unlikely couple thing makes it funnier. I'm also watching Sword Art Online which hasn't been that great since the first half ended.
  3. Streke Edam League

As I've mentioned, I don't really watch anime. I have been, however, following a couple episodes of Robotics;Notes, if that counts. It's basically a standard underdog story from what I've watched, still looking for my seatbelt to strap in when super awesome conspiracy theory comes out and such.
  4. ViolenceJack Limburger League

I've been watching Medaka Box: Abnormal. While not groundbreaking, that show is just plain fun. I'm also really enjoying the new Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and I just started Psycho-pass. It seems interesting.

I have a few manga I want to read, (Hotel, Mardock Scramble, Sundome) but haven't really gotten around to it.
  5. xDanielWang Cream League

Currently watching Little busters and Sword Art Online (down with alfheim)
    Just finished Mirai Nikki and I enjoyed it
  6. Chezhead Limburger League

I started watching Railgun and "fell in love" when I watched the first episode, but was put off after about 4 or so episodes. Now I'm into Evangelion.
  7. LegendaryShino Limburger League

Gundam unicorn. An excellent addition to the Gundam family. especially if you like the original arc with Gundam and zeta.
  8. ViolenceJack Limburger League

You best be talking about the original series boy. If you started with the Rebuild, we're going to have to have a talk behind the tool shed.
  9. Ren Limburger League

I actually just managed to catch up on everything I'm watching for this Winter 2013 season. Let's see...

Mangirl! - Comedy short about a group of young girls who want to be Manga editors
    Tamako Market - This season's moe anime, about a young girl who works at a mochi shop and lives in the shopping district.
    Amnesia - Shoujo about a girl who loses her memory and is absolute generic crap.
    Bakumatsu Gijinden Roman - Very different/classical art style, somewhat deep, but has odd fight scenes... A Robin Hood type anime.
    The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke - Intense Anime about a criminal Esper team. Highly recommended
    Senran Kagura - Ecchi ninja girls... Bras don't exist in this universe apparently.
    Inferno Cop - Another comedy short, hilarious, but fricken ridiculous entirely.
    Zetsuen no Tempest - Was already mentioned above.
    Kotoura - Anime about a girl with ESP but his bullied because of it. Very sad at times but also very funny.
    Ishida to Asakura - Ridiculous anime short... I don't even know why I'm watching it.
    Sasami-san@Ganbaranai - Another SHAFT Gold anime. I love it. ZippyDoo's sig is a scene from the first episode.
    Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - Has comedy and is surprisingly deep in a political sense
    Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? - Not sure where this is going, the first episode was really vague so I'm still watching it
    Cuticle Tantei Inaba - Thought it was going to be serious... Thought it was going to be a detective anime. Holy crap, just random gags, but I like it. +1 for the crossdresser.
    Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru (OreShura) - Dropped. Unrealisitic situation trying too hard to be realistic and a slow storyline which has already left plot holes.
    Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic - Love it. Captivating world, likeable characters. I want a super-powered slave girl too.
    Vividred Operation - This season's "Magical Girl" Anime, just replace the magic aspect with technology. It's pretty obvious who the intended audience is... I also have new opinions on hotpants.

Right! I think that's all so far. A friend of mine keeps cramming anime down my throat, but as you and her can see, I already have enough on my plate.