Discussion 50% Off Papa John's Pizza

Discussion in 'Gentlepeople's Gathering' started by Cats777, May 21, 2013.

?

What's the best pizza chain?

Papa John's 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Pizza Hut 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Domino's 1 vote(s) 20.0%
Little Caesars 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Costco 1 vote(s) 20.0%
Other 3 vote(s) 60.0%
None 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

What's going to happen is you're going to go to this site, you're going to click on HuK's face, and you're going buy any large pizza for 50% off. Why? Because Papa John's is, like, the 2nd best pizza chain out there(1st is Singas in NY) and you get to support eSports as a legitimate thing. inb4 flames

Why HuK? Because he streams with the VIP. And that's pretty cool.

Be quick about it, though. This deal only lasts until this coming Sunday.

As for pizza in general, I've tasted authentic Italian pizza in both Florence and Rome, and they're a million times better than American pizza chains. The streets near all the tourist spots are literally filled with small pizzerias. It's like a real-life Italian stereotype, complete with red & white checkered tablecloths.
    Jesvice likes this.
  2. ZippyDoo Monterey Jack League

Love how you included Costco pizza. The best deal for pizza.

And I support the League eSports scene the most. deal with it.
  3. bandwevil American Swiss League

Domino's is the best of the big chains, in my opinion. I don't really ever order from chains though, either go to a better local store or make my own.
    Jesvice likes this.
  4. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

Costco pizza is pretty good. Too bad they don't deliver.
    Jesvice likes this.
  5. Risoluto Limburger League

Bleh, no Papa John's around here. We have some local pizza joints that are somewhat known for loading up on the meat, which I enjoy quite a bit. Never been able to try the authentic pizza though. I love the stuffed crust from Pizza Hut, but you gotta pay an arm and a leg for that.
    Jesvice likes this.
  6. sfkingalpha Mozzarella League

Round Table.
    Jesvice likes this.