Discussion Aersia VIP Player for Android Released

Discussion in 'Playlists' started by Ryan Sailor, May 31, 2014.

1. Ryan Sailor Limburger League

I'm a long time fan of the VIP playlists hosted here. I love listening to VIP on my PC, but I really wanted a mobile version as well. There are many potential solutions, but I chose to build a native Android app to make a VIP player that was fast and easy to use.

The first release is a bit rough, but it's fairly stable. Compatible with Android 3.0 and up.

Check it out on the Play Store and let me know if there are any issues:

Aersia VIP Player on the Play Store
    Cats777 likes this.
  2. Streke Edam League

... I might actually start using my phone. I'll download it and get back to you about this.
  3. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

This is simply amazing, holy shit. The track titles would be a big plus.
  4. Holyhek Cheddar League

omg an app too?! I think I just came. Downloading it now, can't wait to try it
  5. Streke Edam League

6. zmegaa Cream League

Downloaded this for my Galaxy S5. It's awesome, but I do have a minor bug to report. When I'm listening to a track and I get a text message, the track restarts from the beginning at a lower volume. Happens every time I get a text, and the volume stays lower until i restart the app.

Other than that, great though!
  7. Ryan Sailor Limburger League

I'm going to spend some time fixing a few bugs soon. I'll definitely give attention to this one.
  8. Ryan Sailor Limburger League

Just released version 1.1 in the Play store. I spent a lot of time completely refactoring the app from the bottom, up. I added a notification to let you know when the app is playing. This version should be much more stable.

Thanks for your patience.

Again, the link is: play store link.

If you want to see the source code, take a look here: AersiaVIPPlayer on Github