PC ArcheAge Online Coming to NA

Discussion in 'Video Game Discussion' started by Ren, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Ren Limburger League

A friend of mine just told me about this yesterday and I've been really excited about it since... Yesterday (Yep, hopping the bandwagon and I don't care).

http://archeage-online.com/

It's in Beta in Korea right now, I think, but it's going to be published in America it seems.
    Essentially, the worlds first AAA sandbox. You make most things, including the ship in the vid, player owned, non-instanced housing too.

Its been crying for a western publisher for ages and they actually went with the underdog, that being Trion. Everyone thought it'd be NCsoft since XLgames was originally part of NCsoft, but trion is an American publisher, renowned for polished, frequent updates and customer service. Rather than NCsoft, renowned for raping your wallet
  2. bandwevil American Swiss League

I've been interested in it for a while now, after hearing stories from some dudes that got into the Korean closed beta a while back, although I don't want to get my hopes up too high since there've been so many sandbox MMO's in the past few years, and they've all fallen flat for one reason or another. I think it's pretty great to hear that Trion picked it up, hopefully they can do something great with the game.