VIP Casual Update #vip

Discussion in 'Announcements Area' started by Cats777, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

https://vipvgm.net/

Well, we're still in the shit, but at least we have video games! Normies must be bored out of their minds. This update is dedicated to all the filthy casuals and normies being forced to adopt our degenerate way of life.

These tracks are mostly happy joyful tracks, which doesn't seem appropriate for these trying times, especially if you live in a hotbed of death and decay like me (and also during Our Lord's suffering and death at the hands of those dastardly Jews), but we're gonna need that positive energy to get through this. As I'm sure someone may have said at some point, "The times are trying, but they never actually do!"

Code:
    Angry Birds - Anthony Rozankovic, La Pieta - Angry Birds Theme
    Angry Birds Seasons - Piggywood Studios
    Angry Birds Seasons - Ragnahog
    Angry Birds Epic - Angry Birds Epic Main Theme
    Angry Birds Go! - Races High
    Angry Birds Evolution - A Dry Hump in the Desert
    Candy Crush Friends Saga - Candy Crush Friends
    Candy Crush Soda Saga - Candy Crush Soda Saga 1
    Let's start at the bottom of the ladder with these super-casual games your mom has been playing for years, namely Angry Birds and Candy Crush. Can you believe they actually used live orchestras while recording some of this music? 99% of players don't even listen to them! There is no reason for these games to have good music. >_>

Code:
    The Sims: Hot Date - Cab Ride
    And now we're in the Sims block, starting with Sims 1. There's something pure and simple about the Sims 1 soundtracks. It's the only game in the series with a bunch of piano and jazz music.

Code:
    The Sims 2: Nightlife - The Sims Theme (Junkie XL Remix)
    The Sims 2: Apartment Life - Sim Will Build
    Sims 2 is a game that I've played a lot. It's perhaps the one with the most attention to detail out of the four. The music is a bit of an upgrade to the first one, minus the piano and jazz. There are some catchy tunes, albeit repetitive and with simple instrumentation.

Code:
    The Sims 3 - Aisles of Miles of Smiles
    The Sims 3: Seasons - Buying
    The Sims 3: Pets - Howl for Night Skies
    The Sims 3: Pets - Puppy Dog Eyes
    Sims 3 is the Sims I've played the most, mainly because of the open world. Seeing what the rest of the neighborhood is doing is always fun (too bad it's illegal IRL). Another great feature is traveling to various exotic locations and doing quests in them, pretty much turning it into an adventure game, and finding all sorts of buried treasure. That feature is locked to an expansion pack, I think. But I don't care what people say about the performance issues, it's still my favorite Sims game.

The music though, is a definite upgrade. The tracks have more detail, variety, and catchiness.

Code:
    The Sims 4 - It's the Sims
    The Sims 4 - Me Too
    I've played all the Sims games, except 4. I have not touched Sims 4. It was shit even before launch and I hear it's still shit after 5 years. The music in Sims 4 is drastically different from its predecessors, besides the theme song. Most of the tracks follow the same generic chord progressions that you find in sad and/or epic music. There's almost no variety, so they end up being dull and depressing, much like the game. Most of them also have no melody and sound like karaoke versions of songs.

Code:
    Animal Crossing - Zencha - Step This Way With Me
    Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Zencha - Sunset Shuffle
    And, of course, let's finish with some Animal Crossing, the ultimate casual game. No, I haven't played New Horizons yet. Every time I see something about the game, I get reminded of my abandoned town in New Leaf. ;_; I'd rather not relive those feelings again when I eventually abandon this new one, so I think it's best if I ignore it completely for now.

I just realized all of the above games are games that a lot of grrls happen to play.
    >tfw no gf to go through apocalypse with :D
    bunbun777 and o100nome like this.