Discussion Coke or Pepsi

Discussion in 'Video Game Discussion' started by Drak, Dec 6, 2012.

?

Roll Call.

Sonic 3 vote(s) 21.4%
Mario 11 vote(s) 78.6%
  1. Drak Wensleydale League

Manditory.
  2. ZippyDoo Monterey Jack League

I've played a lot more Mario games than Sonic games. I enjoy Mario better but I still have respect for the hedgehog.
  3. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

I'd rather play a good Mario game than a good Sonic game, and a bad Mario game than a bad Sonic game. Come to think of it, I can't think of one bad Mario game.
  4. aturtledoesbite Epoisses de Bourgogne League

Super Mario Sunshine was, in my opinion, the closest to a "bad" Mario game, and it was fairly decent.

Also, for the votes so far, there seems to be no love for the blue hedgehog. :p
  5. Streke Edam League

I suck at platformers and sidescrollers in general. Where is my "nopenopenope" option?
  6. JayJay American Swiss League

Mario is... a pretty good series.
    I just don't like how nintendo is attempting to reproduce the original game by making multiple copies of "New Super Mario Bros"

(... Pepsi doesn't exist here. At least... not anymore!)
  7. Black Gorgonzola League

Sonic,
    I wasn't a nintendo kid growing up. I was more into seeeeeegaaaaaaaa.
    Not to mention, i'm getting sick of that plumbers face. Christ Nintendo, how many times can you use the same character? That's not to say there aren't some great mario games though (SPL comes to mind)
  8. aturtledoesbite Epoisses de Bourgogne League

Just to mention, Sonic isn't the same? Sonic is everywhere on Sega stuff. At least Mario sticks to his own games (mostly). Sonic invades everything with a Sega logo. :p
  9. Black Gorgonzola League

Touché brah. Never looked at it that way. :3
  10. Chezhead Limburger League

Mario.

Sonic, even when it was old, was a pretty bad game, in my opinion. Yeah, I just brought on a hatestorm with my first post.

See, the entire concept of Sonic is going fast. This has never been fun for me, honestly.

I love to explore levels like in Mario World, finding cool secrets and being able to backtrack or move easily between platforms. With sonic, the entire point of the game is simply going from start to finish as fast as possible, with a couple emeralds to possibly find. That's just not my style.
  11. magus0 Cheddar League

How about I choose cream soda instead of Coke or Pepsi eh? Best soda ever.
    I pick Mario out of the two
  12. xDanielWang Cream League

Dr. Pepper, an intellectual drink for the chosen ones!
    On topic: I've played a whole lot more mario games than sonic games. Well, actually I've never actually played an entire Sonic game. It's always been on my to-do list though
  13. Streke Edam League

I see what you did there. :/
  14. imadaman Limburger League

Dr Pepper
    Max Payne
    Of the questions, Pepsi Blue or Normal Coca Cola, Mario.