Discussion Could anyone identify these songs from the playlist?

Discussion in 'Playlists' started by tim, Sep 25, 2014.

1. tim Cheddar League

2. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

I know who the streamer is. :giggle: There's probably only one streamer who listens to the playlist so much that he hums the tunes to even the most obscure games.

The first one I immediately recognized. It came from a game with the same art style as Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery, but that's not it. Then I found out it's from a game called Zombies, which is now known as Corporate Lifestyle Simulator. I have to remember to change the title in the next update.

The second one sounds like it came from a Slavic game. Don't ask me how I know that. It's not ArmA; it's not STALKER; so it's gotta be Metro 2033. Yep, definitely Metro 2033.

Good day.
  3. tim Cheddar League

damn i just skimmed through the entire metro 2033 and last light (just in case) soundtracks and didn't find it. Halfway through looking for the zombies one i realized i could actually just look for it in the vip playlist... And the metro one was in there too. I ended up looking through 100 songs instead of 2, rip.

Glad i looked through Zombies though there are some other pretty good songs in there

god bless