Discussion E3!

Discussion in 'Video Game Discussion' started by Cats777, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

Now that the dust has settled, it's time for the annual E3 thread that's slightly above the thread from last year!

Not a lot of strong contenders this year, considering that Ninty totally blew it. A Metroid game without Samus? That's like a Zelda game without Link! I do like the new StarFox though.

The PC conference was way too goddamn long. I think 2.5 hours is the new record. Also, Day9 should get his own talk show.

Squeenix decided to create a brand new studio dedicated to classic RPGs called Tokyo RPG Factory. I'm excited to see what they have in store as long as it comes out on PC or 3DS.

Predictable titles I'm definitely hyped for: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, Fallout 4(maybe I'll wait for the Obsidian version), No Man's Sky for PC, Anno 2205, Total Warhammer, American Truck Simulator, FFVII remake(for PC hopefully). I try not to get hyped for console games, because I'm probably never gonna be able to play them.

And the title that surprised everyone: Shenmue 3. It's a title that nobody thought was going to possibly exist in their lifetime.
    [IMG]
    Now, I've never played a Shenmue game, and I've heard that it's mediocre as hell. Despite that, it pioneered the open-world genre by being incredibly detailed. Hell, Shenmue 3's Kickstarter lists a professional architect as part of the main staff. #SaveShenmue

Share thoughts.
  2. sfkingalpha Mozzarella League

Don't care about anything but Starfox and FF7. I've never played 7 and I'm not going to play the ps1 version this day and age.

Shenmue: I've listened to both OST's for a while.. Maybe I'll try it.

Only playing FF7 if PC.