Discussion Fightan gaems

Discussion in 'Video Game Discussion' started by sfkingalpha, Jan 29, 2013.

1. sfkingalpha Mozzarella League

Who plays them? Here's some 1337 footage of me playing Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition v.2012

and indeed, the vip was playing in the back.. tropico 3
  2. ZippyDoo Monterey Jack League

I like playing fighting games, but I am very bad at them. If it counts, then Power Stone 2 is my favorite fighting game. Otherwise I like playing Persona 4 Arena, but I am pretty bad at it. Still a blast to play though.

This will probably make you cringe but its me.

I also look forward to watching EVO every year after only watching it for the first time in 2011. It is probably the only event you can get real hype with even if you know nothing about the games themselves.
  3. sfkingalpha Mozzarella League

I started watching evo in 2010. You'll like it this year then.. P4A is going to be in it. Also do you play on xbox? I have the game too! I really never played it much though, and haven't touched it in months. Main was Akihiko. Yeah Power Stone 2 is def a good game. It has some random properties so some people wouldn't call it a "real" fighting game. I don't give a shit though.
  4. ZippyDoo Monterey Jack League

Nice and yes I do play on Xbox but I'm not sure if I still have Gold (lol). Wouldn't mind playing again since I also haven't touched the game in a long time. My gamertag is "x TheKloser x". Also when I heard that P4A was in EVO 13 I was pretty excited.

I like to think Power Stone is a fighting game because its like Smash Bros but in 3D. And I think people consider Smash to be a fighting game.
  5. sfkingalpha Mozzarella League

Smash can be considered one because of turning items off, which removes any random property's. All hits in the game have a set amount of damage. This is just melee though. Brawl had the random tripping property which people hated.
    I can only thing of PS not being considered one cause of where stones spawn, which is random places iirc. Then again if people start to memorize spawn points and spawn times.. --oh fuck it.

I'll add ya soon then.
  6. sfkingalpha Mozzarella League

ANOTHER VID

Been playing on PC cause it's more convenient. Yes VIP music was playing. Yes I pasted a face in the description from the VIP forums. VIP!
    Adding zippy to xbox now.
  7. ZippyDoo Monterey Jack League

"Mars" is Fantastic. I just got my friend into playing Sengoku Rance. Also you might have to re add me on xbox. I think I deleted it without thinking haha.
  8. sfkingalpha Mozzarella League

I bring another video. This one features "Rochard OST - Space Debris (Spacesynth Remix) "

I'm going to just start putting the VIP in the info box.

Also, haven't seen you on zippy! and how do you record your xbox play? xsplit?
  9. ZippyDoo Monterey Jack League

I don't have gold anymore. Can't play games. Also I use a capture card.
  10. sfkingalpha Mozzarella League

11. Ol Jim Grizzigsby American Parmesan League

Street fighter 3 is the best and everyone knows it.
    Pretty much the best match ever fought.
    [/media]