PC Happy 12/12/12 - Humble Bundle Raffle

Discussion in 'Video Game Discussion' started by Streke, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Streke Edam League

As the title says, Happy odd-date-number-coincidence - and to "celebrate", I'm giving away a simple THQ Humble Bundle pack - ashamedly below average, but hey - free games.

Again, quickly running through, the bundle includes: Darksiders, Metro 2033, Company of Heroes + 2 DLCs, and Red Faction: Armageddon. If you own more than one of these games, I'd like to discourage you from entering in this raffle, to let less-game-owning users enjoy the bundle more.

To qualify, you must:
    • Be a registered member on Aersia.
    • Post in this topic a number between 1 - 100.
    • Post Steam ID.
    • Describe yourself in 20-30 words in your post.

And if you don't have Steam, I'd recommend you get it!
    Small caveat, if you're not running windows, these games likely will not work. Just saiyan.

*claps* Alright, start entering. This thing ends in three days, on the 15th. gogogogogo-
  2. JayJay American Swiss League

I'll give it a try.
    Number: 54
    JayJayThePerson
    I am a person who enjoys listening to video game music, and I'm just a casual player, not a big fan of hardcore gaming.
  3. Shirie Casu Marzu League

Im here a member :check:
    Number: 7 :!:
    Lolicon but too many same so here the links http://steamcommunity.com/id/lolycon/ <3
    I like watching japanese anime and playing games on pc and ps3 console. For steam, I am a hardcore Dota2 and CS player. Basically, I enjoy playing all games. :thumbup:
  4. Streke Edam League

Small crowd - but no matter.
    [IMG]
    Congrats to JayJay, winner of the (admittedly small) Humble Bundle! Hopefully you'll play something other than league now that this is in your steam account!
    Better luck next time, Shirie!
  5. JayJay American Swiss League

YAAAAAY!
    I can finally play something other than..
    Wait, what?
    Oh well, thanks!
    I went on a shopping spree and bought lots of games though....
    Got a few cheap games... 20$ for my Steam wallet... And also GW2. Derp.