VIP Happy New Year's Resolution Update #vip

Discussion in 'Announcements Area' started by Cats777, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

Holy hell, it's been over a year since the VIP had a new track. This must be fixed immediately! But first, we're gonna start the new year with an eye-popping confession: there are more than 1000 tracks on the backlog to be added to the VIP and Mellow (excluding Exiled). o_o That would pretty much double the playlist, wouldn't it? I mentioned a while ago that I listen to video game music almost all the time, as my last.fm can attest. So even if there are no updates to the playlist, I'm always adding to the backlog. Not to mention there's also a backlog of albums I have yet to listen through. So much VGM, so little time.

And so, we come to my new year's resolution: to add at least 240 tracks to the VIP (including Mellow) this year. That's even more than when I was at my prime, but really it's more because I have to make up for not adding any tracks last year.

Code:
    Ganbare Goemon 2 - Goemon's Sorrowful Journey (Ending)
    Ganbare Goemon Gaiden: Kieta Ougon Kiseru - Ending ~Party~
    Ganbare Goemon: Mononoke Douchuu Tobidase Nabe-Bugyou - Tokaido
    Ganbare Goemon: Mononoke Douchuu Tobidase Nabe-Bugyou - Oshu Highway
    Ganbare Goemon 2: Kiteretsu Shogun Magginesu - Chased by a Snowman (Area 5-2 Heavy Snow Mountain)
    Soreyuke Ebisumaru! Karakuri Meiro: Kieta Goemon no Nazo!! - Treasure Island
    Soreyuke Ebisumaru! Karakuri Meiro: Kieta Goemon no Nazo!! - Good Ending
    Now let's start with some good-ole Goemon. None of these games have seen the light of western release. I didn't translate the game titles like I normally do, because they seemed appropriate for the material.

Code:
    Shadows on the Vatican Act I: Greed - Shadows on the Vatican
    Shadows on the Vatican Act I: Greed - To Silvia
    Shadows on the Vatican Act II: Wrath - End Theme
    Now let's finish with a completely western game series. Shadows of the Vatican is an obscure point-n-click adventure series made in Italy by Italians and set in Italy.

Happy New Year, everyone! That's two thousand and nineteen years down the drain.
    kamuiarikado and o100nome like this.