VIP-Mellow Mellow World

Discussion in 'Announcements Area' started by Cats777, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

This mellow update covers all sorts of genres, from jazz to world to samba. And damn, it's been a while since this was updated, so let's do this.

Code:
    Earthbound - SongeLeReveur - Home Sweet Home
    Let's start with this brilliant remix from SongeLeReveur, aka Songe. It has a very nostalgic feeling, and not just because it's from Earthbound.

Code:
    Chrono Trigger - The OC Jazz Collective - Dream of Green (1000 A.D.)
    Here's a smooth remix from the OC Jazz Collective. This track is from a Chrono Trigger jazz album that's available for FREE!

Code:
    Sonic the Hedgehog - Ben Briggs - Green Chill Zone
    You may already know Ben Briggs from the VIP who is popular for his upbeat electronic tracks. Well, here's a complete genre flip from that!

Code:
    Pilotwings Resort - Glider
    Hey, it's Pilotwings Resort from the VIP that I just copied over. Did I mention this track gives me some David Wise vibes?

Code:
    Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest - Michelle Heafy - In a Snow-Bound Land
    Speaking of David Wise, here's something from DKC2. This remix gives me Anno 2070 vibes. It's from a talented individual that I literally just discovered.

Code:
    de Blob 2 - Paradise Island
    Here's a very tropical-sounding track from de Blob 2. You can probably hear the bright blue waves crashing into the sun-kissed beach as you listen to this. Let the Margarita flow!

Code:
    Bastion - Build That Wall (Zia's Theme)
    Bastion - The Pantheon (Ain't Gonna Catch You)
    Bastion - Mother, I'm Here (Zulf's Theme)
    And now down to the grittiness that is Bastion. This was on the mellow backlog for a terribly long time, haha.
    o100nome and Radscale like this.