General Official Welcome Thread

Discussion in 'Gentlepeople's Gathering' started by Cats777, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

Welcome to Aersia! :)

Post here if you are new.
  2. _A_ Casu Marzu League

Hey! I'm new.
    Just recieved your email. It's nice to see the forum working. Hopefully more people will get in soon.
    Also Steam Account Login doesn't work, or at least it didn't for me.

Excuse my english.
  3. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

Welcome to Aersia! :D

Steam login works for me. I'll check it out.
  4. Ren Limburger League

Hi! My name is Ren.
    I like anime, computers, and pie.
    I was curious as to what the rest of this site was other than just vip.swf. Good job on getting the forum up! :love:
  5. aturtledoesbite Epoisses de Bourgogne League

'Ello there. I'm a new person too. Hooray!

I think I first heard of the VIP about a year ago. I quite enjoy it. Though, I listen to vip-source.swf more often than the main vip.swf. :p
  6. Nyangoro Limburger League

How I remember the days of roaming CC as kazukifafner.

Still miss them, man. Still miss them.
  7. God American Swiss League

Hey there.

I'm God. You know, from that one religion.
  8. imadaman Limburger League

Sup
    I'm mad. Or madman. Whichever suits you better.
    I like Metal Gear.
    And music.
  9. Black Gorgonzola League

Heyo'

I joined out of simple curiosity, seems like a really nice community might form here.
    Hobbies are anime, games, cars, and procrastinating. Nice to meet you all. =)
  10. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

Welcome to Aersia, all! :D
  11. Snack Frost Cottage League

Yo.

Just happened to be browsing the front page and spontaneously joined once I found out this forum was only two days old. I stumbled upon VIP about two years ago on /v/ and have been using it ever since. Every once in a while I look up a song's game if it sounds cool enough. You could say it's helped broaden my gaming horizons; Umineko, Zone of the Enders, and Y's: TOiF are all on my backlog now.

Anyway, I look forward to meeting new people here, and best wishes towards the new forum~
  12. chaioaa Limburger League

Everything about this forum is or will be epic in some measure.
    And hello.
    I don't like pie.
  13. ZippyDoo Monterey Jack League

Hello people!
    I'm ZippyDoo and I've been listening to vip.swf for awhile now. When I saw the little icon changed I decided to actually check this site and now forums are up.
    Hope to see this community grow into something great.
  14. daFunk Wensleydale League

Shalom.
    Frequented the VIP for quite a while, good to see a forum up and running.
  15. JayJay American Swiss League

Hi everybody...
    I found out bout VIP some times ago, then I got an email saying the forums were open :D
    I'm a gamer from Thailand... not a hardcore gamer though.
  16. Drak Wensleydale League

Been a long-time listener of VIP.SWF. Thanks for hosting it!
  17. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

You're very welcome!
  18. rewrite Cream League

19. Zpickle Gorgonzola League

Hi, I'm Zpickle. I stumbled upon VIP several years ago (I wish I remembered how). I remember one day deciding to check out what was on the main Aersia.net page and saw that it was under construction. I guess I've just been checking for the site's completion since then, and I'm glad to finally see it finished.
  20. Streke Edam League

I, like many others, loved your playlist. I got around to it when a friend showed me it, and I listen to it at least once a week. It's great to put on when you're busy with work and you want a dependable playlist to bring up, as well as good to have when you are just in need of something interesting to listen to. I'm glad to see the forums have finally finished - Loving it.