General Official Welcome Thread

Discussion in 'Gentlepeople's Gathering' started by Cats777, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Volume Casu Marzu League

Sup guys, I love the vip.swf, it was like the only website with music that wasn't blocked at my workplace for the better part of a year, and helped me many a day, improves my life, etc. Always looked forward to the updates, posted in the shoutbox a lot. I don't recall if I used this name or Valiance, or whatever, but I'm going with Volume for the forums, since I've been using it as a tag in most online games these days. Came for the music, stayed for the updates/modifications, and felt like it was a hidden treasure when I found mellow and exiled (as if they were so hidden xD)

Anyways, cool site you got here, and yes, yes, I did rike it.
  2. Sv3nt3k Cream League

Heyo! New here. I actually caught wind of the playlist from Chaox who streams League of Legends. For the longest time, I thought it was a playlist he compiled. But soon after found out that it wasn't. Needless to say, best playlist ever. Hits me right in the nostalgia EVERY time.
  3. Ithilmar Cottage League

Hey all, long time VIP listener, only just read that there were forums open though. Many thanks for hosting such a great playlist all this time!
  4. magus0 Cheddar League

As a person on the internet, I greet all of you. INTERNET POINTS FOR ALL!
  5. Chezhead Limburger League

Hey, all! I'm Chezhead, a guy who lurks 4chan (/tg/, /g/, and possibly some of the NSFW ones...), reddit, and some obscure IRC networks. I like technology, tabletop roleplaying, anime, and linguistics (Learning Chinese and Japanese for a while now, and a bit of Russian and Spanish on the side).

I found this by the vip.swf, and plan to have fun with you guys here.

I look forward to a nice, tight-knit community eventually becoming popular and collapsing under its own weight and disappearing into the eternal tides of the internet, never to be seen again!
  6. Luppercut Pecorino League

Can't believe it took me this long to notice the forums are up!
    Well hey folks, here I am. I've been looking for a new place to talk about video games, and this may well be the place once some more people join.

Nice place ya got here, Cats.
  7. DamagedPromise Casu Marzu League

Hey I'm new here on the forums but have been listening to the vip for ages.
    Nice to finally have the forums.
  8. 10bit Feta League

Hey everybody I'm 10bit. I remember first running into the vip.swf quite time ago, especially the indexes with the .m4a's. Anyway, once I saw that the site was renovated, I had to join haha.
  9. bandwevil American Swiss League

I've used and loved vip and it's relatives for quite a while now, nice to see that there's an actual site up for it now.
    Haven't been a part of an actual forum for the past 10 years or so, so I figured I'd sign up.
  10. MadHatter Casu Marzu League

Wow dude just wow
    I´ve always wanted to find some awesome gametracks to listin to without DLing much stuff from the net..
    Well I´ve got the vip.sfw from Zekent´s stream (LoL).
    Pandora doesnt please my ears with good gametracks so when i´m playing some GW2, LoL, PoE or steamstuff i gonna listen to ur stuff.
    thanks mate, i just read ur FAQ/HELP thread, i am so thankful that u share ur great efforts with ur growing community.
  11. Jesvice Brie League

Hi I am newly new that is all

meep bleeply bloop
  12. pathelin Casu Marzu League

Hi all, i'm new too ! I knew this awesome vip.swf for a while but now with this forum, that's a good thing !
    Just a problem ... Didn't someone notices that the backgroung is pixelized on fullhd screen ? ^^ Not a really problem but ... Well okay, i'm taking the door ... :D

Sorry for my bad english in advance, i'm french ^^'
  13. Ol Jim Grizzigsby American Parmesan League

hello fellow Aersians, im jim and im a fucking australian and i play dota 2 a metric fuckload and find the music on vip.swf to arouse me greatly to the point of auto-ejaculation
  14. Chuck Finley Cheddar League

I finally finished my entire profile for this.

HI ALL OF MY FELLOW GAMERS THAT ENJOYED THE PLAYLIST I AM CURRENTLY LISTENING TO FOR THE UNCOUNTABLE'TH TIME!
  15. Mr. Dude Limburger League

Oh, hey, didn't notice this thread.

I'm Mr. Dude, and I'm a bro, and it's nice to see everyone mang.
  16. Dramamine Limburger League

Hello, I am here and I am new. Yes.
  17. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

Welcome to Aersia! :D
  18. Dramamine Limburger League

Thank you. Somewhat excited to see what goes on here, or just what happens to the playlist in general and the updates here.
  19. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

Welcome to Aersia! :D
  20. JagerWarrior Casu Marzu League

Hey guys, I StumbledUpon your playlist a few weeks back, just wanted to say great job. I listen to it whenever I'm playing any game I've either played a thousand times and am bored of its soundtrack, or any game that doesn't need music specifically (FPS games mostly).