General Official Welcome Thread

Discussion in 'Gentlepeople's Gathering' started by Cats777, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

Welcome to Aersia! :D
  2. Davyd Casu Marzu League

GREETINGS AND SALUTATIONS!

I found your playlizzle 2 fortnights ago, after seeing it on a Lol player's(scarra) stream.
    I've been listening to it almost everyday now. It got me to get up and go listen to Chiptune.
  3. Malachy Burns Casu Marzu League

A friend of mine linked me said playlist, I thought it was absolutely amazing so I signed up right away.
  4. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

Welcome to Aersia! :D Thank you for registering on these dead forums. Times are hard.
  5. DaivdBaekr Stilton League

Someone posted the mellow out .swf on /f/ one fateful night, and I liked it so much that I decided to register.

I'm David. I do the videogame thing. I do the anime thing. I enjoy moonlit walks on the beach.
  6. Bakaneko Casu Marzu League

I got here from the playlist and saw just how awesome of a site this is.

I also got some songs for the site's playlist.
  7. Luigi Cheddar League

Hello, I'm Luigi
    I stumbled upon this playlist while messing around with stumbleupon.com (get it?) a few months back and just found out this forum existed
  8. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

9. Cortana Cream League

Hey, i'm new, and i'm just a soundtrack lover like everybody else here. But well, it's been a year or two since i found VIP on /f/ and i've been listening to it almost everyday, it really soothes me in my good and bad days. i always thought i was very lucky for finding it, so i signed up for saying thank you :)

In addition, some things you might not to care to know about me, but it can be useful, somehow:
    - English is not my mother tongue
    - i'm a computer engineering student, amateur musician, and also much of an introvert
    - In my opinion, video games are art
    - and i love your playlists :)

Thank you again
  10. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

11. chris Casu Marzu League

12. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

13. TanakJuka Casu Marzu League

Hi everyone!
    I'm new!
    And I'm usually a lurker so sadly you might not see much from me in the future! :\
    So... the playlist is awesome, thought about a technical suggestion and will post it where it's meant to be posted (I hope)

Also, that verification (ehr... bearification) mail. It was...
    GREAT. I freaking love puns.
  14. Streke Edam League

It's alright, everyone else is a lurker too. Welcome.
  15. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

Welcome to Aersia! :D Bearsia thanks you beary much. He works really hard behind the scenes; but sometimes I get bearied in puns so much, I have to hide in the clawset. It's unbearable.
  16. nirvashwpg Casu Marzu League

Dropping by to say hello and to let y'all know the playlists you good people provide is a really wonderful service.
  17. Sprklsrfnky Limburger League

There are no words to describe the feeling of gratitude I wish to give for the playlist. It is my prime playlist for all occasions, and is very enjoyable. Thank you so much.
  18. Xanatoasty Casu Marzu League

Created an account to tell Cats happy birthday. The playlists are great and I love listening to them at work!
  19. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

Welcome to Aersia! :D And thanks! :D
  20. Nicholas Abel Limburger League

Walks up, boards creaking, and surveys and shabby saloons doors. Paints pealing, the dust and sun of the web aging it, but hinges looks solid enough. Kicks open the door, seats himself at the bar, and growls: "Whisky and a beer."

Even 10 years on, we keep coming. Here's to another 10.