VIP Post-E3 Update

Discussion in 'Announcements Area' started by Cats777, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

Yes, held one week after E3, here's an update to celebrate it. Better late than never, I guess. And it was one hell of an E3; looked like everyone was focused on video games this time around.

Code:
    Fantasy Life - Fantasy Life Main Theme (Full Version)
    Final Fantasy XI: Rise of the Zilart - The Nanaa Mihgo's - Kazham
    Final Fantasy XI: Rise of the Zilart - The Nanaa Mihgo's - Fighters of the Crystal
    Final Fantasy XI: Treasures of Aht Urhgan - The Nanaa Mihgo's - Bustle of the Capital
    Batman: Arkham City - London Philharmonic Orchestra - BATMAN ARKHAM CITY: Main Theme
    Tearaway - Gibbet Hill-Pilgrimage
    Tearaway - The Orchards
    Mario Kart 64 - Benjamin Briggs - See You Next Time!

• Nintendo announced that Fantasy Life is coming to the US. What a lot of people don't know is that the OST was composed by none other than Nobuo Uematsu!
    • Believe it or not, Square-Enix had their own little digital conference. It was extremely boring and the announcements were no surprise to anyone. The thing that got me was the first segment featuring an FF11 remix band doing a studio concert and self-promoting their album. It had little to do with video games, but the music was nice.
    • Arkham Knight was announced, so here's an Arkham City track. We saw a glimpse of the newfangled Bat-Tank, guaranteed to hurt the butts of comic nerds everywhere. Why was Batman using a gun though?
    • The Vita had no love at all. In fact, Sony renamed the Vita TV to the Playstation TV to make everyone forget it ever existed. One game that nobody but Vita owners know about is Tearaway, made by the same devs as LBP.
    • Let's end on a light note with a Mario Kart 64 track to signify the Nintendomination at this E3.

Also,
    VIP Android App
    [IMG]
    Thanks to this guy, you can now effectively listen to the VIP on your non-hipster phones!
  2. Kitsune_sempai Cheddar League

the android app is a god send!
    I've been trying to play the swf files for months with no success so thank you very much Ryan Sailor!!
    One little question I have about it though, is there a way to turn off the rain sound with the mellow playlist?
  3. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

You're gonna have to ask the guy himself.