PC Scrolls

Discussion in 'Video Game Discussion' started by JayJay, Dec 5, 2012.

1. JayJay American Swiss League

2. Streke Edam League

I was aware of the development of a game by the name of "Scrolls" by Mojang, definitely.
    I was NOT aware of what it actually was. Upon further investigation, it appears to be a nicely developed game thus far, utilizing two standard gaming mediums to create something relatively unique...

Looks interesting, I'll be sure to try and follow it more closely. Not something I'd probably play a lot or buy, but regardless a good concept and good team with enough good stuff under their belt.
  3. ZippyDoo Monterey Jack League

I've heard of the game yeah. I do enjoy me some strategy games. I haven't really been keeping an eye on the project though. When a build reaches the public then I'll definitely give it a try.
  4. JayJay American Swiss League

They plan to release it before the end of the year ^.^
    Being an alpha tester has its perks though, you get to talk with the Mojang devs over an IRC :) They're a real nice bunch, one of my favorite devs so far.
  5. Streke Edam League

Indie Devs DO have good time to spend. It's not like they're latched and stuck on deadlines or super-pressured to turn a huge marketing profit - it's almost like they're hobbyists who enjoy doing something they love and getting recognition/money for it.