VIP Sick Beats for Singles Awareness Day

Discussion in 'Announcements Area' started by Cats777, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

Instead of being alone and lonely in your basement, why not dance around to the music in this update? I know I will!

7 + 1 new tracks just because.
    Code:
    TH06: Touhou Koumakyou ~ Embodiment of Scarlet Devil - Floating Cloud Acoustic Band - Soshite Kyou mo Koumakan no Tobira ha Hiraku
     renamed from TH06: Touhou Koumakyou ~ Embodiment of Scarlet Devil - Floating Cloud Acoustic Band - Soshite Kyou mo Kurenai ma Kan no Tobira ha Hiraku
    Dustforce Demo - Minus
     renamed from Dustforce - Minus
    Dustforce Demo - Teacups
     renamed from Dustforce - Teacups
    Zombies - Bladerunner
    Zombies - Modern
    Zombies - Scream
    Super Hexagon - Courtesy
    Super Hexagon - Focus
    Wipeout - CoLD Comfort
    Wipeout - DOH-T
    X-Kaliber 2097 - Psykosonik - Welcome To My Mind

Fascinating quip: One member of the band who composed the X-Kaliber 2097 music now works as the audio director for Epic Games.

As for the new player, I'm still deciding whether I should use PHP, Ruby on Rails, or Python on Django. I recently heard that PHP sucks ass and should die, so I'm looking at other alternatives even though I know nothing about them. I'm leaning towards Python, since it's the easiest to learn, the most efficient, and Google uses it predominantly. I may require an SSH client though.

2. ZippyDoo Monterey Jack League

Thanks for the update! Keep doin what you're doin.

We gonna see some WAP updates anytime soon?
  3. Streke Edam League

I would not mind seeing some WAP updates too, provided you had the time to watch anime and the like, yourself.

Hopefully the new player doesn't take as long as the forums to make.
  4. EthanML Cream League

Gogo Ruby on Rails!