Misc Sir Dylan the Badly Drawn

Discussion in 'Forum Games Forum' started by Drak, May 10, 2013.

1. Drak Wensleydale League

In this game, your posts decide what happens. Updates are random. Sometimes once in a couple of days, other times multiple events in a single day.

First post decides what Dylan does, unless a strong enough tide of support comes in from other posters in favor of a different action.

Try not to get Dylan killed.

also inb4 terrible grafix W/E SCRIBBLENAUT LIKE GFX TOALY MAKE THE GAME.
    --

[IMG]

I have finally arrived at the tower of Ivan the Insane, the wizard who kidnapped my girlfriend Mary in hopes of using her as a sacrifice to raise an ancient demon from a terrible slumber. Unfortunately on my quest to get here, bandits stole all my belongings except the clothes that I wear. However, I don't think any of that matters. All I've got to do is climb this tower, defeat Ivan, and get the girl. Right?

...right?
    Jesvice likes this.
  2. Streke Edam League

Uh, how long does a ritualistic sacrifice take? If it's a long time, I don't mind seeing Ivan or whatever beating bandits to get his crap back.

Otherwise, if time is crucial, then there's no choice but to flounder toward the tower mindlessly. Surely there's loot or whatever.
    Jesvice likes this.
  3. Drak Wensleydale League

Checked in, only one submitter. Maybe more will join in as it goes on I guess?

[IMG]

I had to make a decision. However, to make this decision I needed to weigh both options.

On one hand, my girl is in trouble and I need to get her back. On the other hand, I don't have any equipment in which to really go out at this. I could probably track down the bandits, they cant have gotten more than a days journey away.

But, if I lose Mary, the equipment wouldn't matter because my quest would already be over.However, if I go at this in my current condition, my will alone probably wouldn't be enough to face whatever trials may lurk inside.

Do I really want to gamble on sheer luck that Ivan's "home" might just conveniently have everything I need? Do I want to gamble on the chance that I might not be able to find the bandits who took my stuff?

Decisions, decisions. Why do they have to be so hard?

You currently possess: (open)
    Nothing of significance.
    Jesvice likes this.
  4. Ol Jim Grizzigsby American Parmesan League

Dylan needs to sit down and contemplate why he dosent have a moustache and why he needs to grow one, mainly because he is, after all, a Sir.
    Jesvice likes this.
  5. Drak Wensleydale League

Just did some thinkin, maybe if I just roll a random between one and the number of posts there are between updates and just pick that way it might get more responses. First post thinking, maybe it was me being autistic?
    Anyway

[IMG]

Dylan, contemplating his choice of actions, suddenly notices as he scratches his chin that he lacks facial hair. He then feels under his nose, and lo and behold there is no hair there either. "What kind of hero doesn't have a mustache" he thinks. He recalls heroes like the great Italian hero who could fling fireballs from his hands and jump really high, oh.. what was his name? Well that doesn't matter. "Maybe I should grow one too. The bandits might have thought twice if I had a mustache at least." he said to himself. Oh, what was that Italian's name? It was something really generic, that everyone would immediately know. Taking a seat on the road he said "I mean, maybe it's a little silly to be thinking about this right now, but this is something that could make a lot of difference in the long run. I suppose maybe I can find a potion or a spell to do just that...but damn, what was that name again?"

"Oh!" he suddenly exclaimed, "Now I remember!"...

Show Spoiler
    It was Luigi!
    Jesvice likes this.
  6. Jesvice Brie League

Lol this is very interesting I'll be following this so keep it up. Don't know if I should contribute or not. n_n
  7. Ol Jim Grizzigsby American Parmesan League

CONTRIBOOOOOT
    seriously i feel like the tumble weed in a desert right now :p

also, dylan realizes that Ivan the Insane would likely have a moustache growing potion, being the insane person he is. So he picks himself up and starts making his way towards the tower in a brisk but purposeful manner.
  8. Drak Wensleydale League

Yeah, go ahead and contribute. Was going to post, but I'll hold off until you get yours in. Then, I can roll a dice and see which one goes on.
  9. Streke Edam League

> Forget the equipment, it's probably more better in general to rush with all due haste toward the tower-castle-thing. The bandits could still move and draw out the search, and Dylan still has a suitable amount of plot armour left from just starting out his journey.

It's basically "agree with jim on this one without the mustache."
  10. Drak Wensleydale League

Dice Result (open)
    Jim Griz=1
    Streke=2
    [IMG]
    Result = 1

[IMG]

Fascinated at the wonders that may lie inside the tower I suddenly came to the realization that there might be a potion inside that could solve my facial hair fiasco. As far as the bandits go, they're probably long gone anyway.

I made my way along the road, noticing the quality of it improving the closer I got to the tower. A short while later I arrived at the front door of the tower. Right outside of it sat a goblin at some sort of visitor booth - his purpose unknown to me. He held a focused and stern look towards me, and followed my movements, silently. Nearby, I also saw a strange plant growing in the dirt. It has only two leaves, both of which are surprisingly big, and waxy looking.

The goblin still continues to look at me, watching without a word.
  11. Ol Jim Grizzigsby American Parmesan League

Genius.
    Rape the goblin.
  12. Jesvice Brie League

inappropriate
  13. Mr. Dude Limburger League

>Investigate Plant