VIP Songs for All Who Feel Love

Discussion in 'Announcements Area' started by Cats777, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

It's February! You know what that means? It's Black History Month that time of the year when you hook up with someone and kiss them a lot, moreso than any other time of the year. For the rest of us, it's when we realize we're kiss-less, single virgins. Hopefully, the tracks in this update can give us butterflies in our stomachs the same way that a loving partner can. Probably not.

Code:
    Bravely Default - Prelude Moving Toward Hope
    Attack of the Friday Monsters! A Tokyo Tale - Fridays Are When The Monsters Appear-Ending Theme
    Attack of the Friday Monsters! A Tokyo Tale - Fridays Are When The Monsters Appear-Main Theme
    Attack of the Friday Monsters! A Tokyo Tale - Playing Space
    NiGHTS Journey of Dreams - Crystal Choir
    NiGHTS Journey of Dreams - NiGHTS and Reala : Theme of a Tragedic Revenge
    NiGHTS Journey of Dreams - Sweeping Seashore
    NiGHTS Journey of Dreams - Wandering Wildness
    EarthBound Zero - Plasma3Music - Eight Melodies Orchestra Remix
     (900th track!)

• Bravely Default was just recently released, so here's a 4th track to celebrate.
    • Attack of the Friday Monsters! A Tokyo Tale is an obscure Japanese game. I absolutely adore the soundtrack, composed by the incomparable Hideki Sakamoto, who has become one of my top 5 favorite game composers of past and present. He has also composed the music of other games such as Echochrome and No Heroes Allowed!
    • NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) has some really happy music. So happy that you just might want to tear something apart.
    • Just a fair bit of warning, this track might make you cry legit tears depending on how big of a Mother fan you are. Also, you are now aware of your butterflies.
  2. Streke Edam League

I'm sure find much kissing in the next Black History Month, Cats!

Also, do we get a prize when the playlist hits 1000 songs? Surprise? Video of you eating cat food?
  3. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

Maybe the HTML5 version will be done by then, I dunno.