VIP We Pop Culture Now

Discussion in 'Announcements Area' started by Cats777, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

[IMG]

You know that kid who starred as Ender in Ender's Game? Or that kid who starred as Hugo in Hugo? Well, he tweeted the playlist! o_o A popular movie actor tweeted the VIP! :o But the forums are still dead.

This might be revolutionary not only for the VIP, but for video game music in general. Video games have already been considered "cool" this day and age, so the music will soon become just as cool. The popular kids will start listening to VGM and everyone will be blasting chiptunes in public. VGM composers will become pop icons. Laura Shigihara will become the new Taylor Swift. Yuzo Koshiro will become the new Avicii. The possibilities are endless!

I hope more movie actors tweet the playlist. Perhaps based Vin Diesel. As long as it doesn't rape my bandwidth too much.

Actually, it turns out that Asa's a big DOTA fan, so he may have gotten it from one of the players. Since he's only 16, this update is dedicated to what the kids may or may not be listening to these days.

Code:
    Sonic the Hedgehog 3 - Aviators - What We Left Behind
    Funky Smugglers - First Class Lounging
    Rocketbirds - Illuminate
    Kingdom Hearts - Hand in Hand
    Kingdom Hearts - Having a Wild Time
    Kingdom Hearts - Hikari -KINGDOM Orchestra Instrumental Version-
    Kingdom Hearts - March Caprice for Piano and Orchestra

• Kids still like Sanic, right? If not, this track has some bass that the kids are into.
    • I heard that the kids, they listen to the rap music with the hippin' and the hoppin' and the bippin' and the boppin'. So here's some funky rap from Funky Smugglers.
    • Alternative rock has always been popular. Or is it dead now? Anyway, here's a track from Rocketbirds.
    • Everybody loves Disney, especially kids. And there's no other game more Disney than Kingdom Hearts. This game has also been requested a lot.
  2. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

Also, happy new year! :D
  3. Streke Edam League

Yaaay, Cats isn't dead.

Happy New Year as well. Did you make any New Years Resolutions?Goddammit of course you did, that other thread. I'm blind

Aah... working on any new projects?
  4. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

Now that I finally have a smart phone, working on the new playlist would be easier.