VIP-Mellow Whoa! An Update!

Discussion in 'Announcements Area' started by Cats777, Oct 9, 2014.

1. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

I heard the Mellow playlist hasn't been updated in a year! Let's flippin' fix that crap!

Code:
    Animal Crossing - Ben Briggs & ectogemia - Rainy Day
     (100th track!)
    Final Fantasy XI - Nanaa Mihgo's - Rolanberry Fields
    Final Fantasy XI: Chains of Promathia - Nanaa Mihgo's - Distant Worlds
    Attack of the Friday Monsters! A Tokyo Tale - I Want to Put Out Bad to Dream of Father
    Attack of the Friday Monsters! A Tokyo Tale - It's a Walk But I Run
    Attack of the Friday Monsters! A Tokyo Tale - Toll of Small Happiness
    Attack of the Friday Monsters! A Tokyo Tale - Vision of Loveliness Sixth in the Class!
    Child of Light - Final Breath
    Child of Light - Little Girl, Gen
    Child of Light - Patches of Sky
    Child of Light - Pilgrims on a Long Journey
    Tearaway - The Message
    For the Frog the Bell Tolls - Kazumi Totaka - Main Theme

• What a perfect track for the playlist. Play this Animal Crossing track with the default rain and you get double the rain!
    • Fun fact: I found out about the Nanaa Mihgo's during Squeenix's fairly short E3 web conference that no one watched except me. Pretty much half of the conference was just music. The only reason I watched it was for Theatrhythm: Curtain Call(awesome game BTW). At least I got something good out of it.
    • Fun fact: Attack of the Friday Monsters is the first album I bought from Japanese iTunes, one of only two places to get the album(there's Amazon JP, but MP3 is not as efficient as AAC). I'm probably the only one who bought it. Why is it so good? It's composed by Hideki Sakamoto of Echochrome and No Heroes Allowed fame. Excuse the terribad Engrish on the track titles. I had to use Google Translate.
    • Here comes the very excellent piano work of Coeur de pirate(no idea how to pronounce that). Child of Light is still one of the best OSTs of 2014.
    • This one's a short lullaby from Tearaway, a game from the creators of LBP. It's on the Vita, so nobody played it.
    • We started with Nintendo and we're ending with Nintendo. For the Frog the Bell Tolls is a JP-only game with music composed by Kazumi Totaka. Yep, the very same guy who arranged this track.
      Fun fact: K.K. Slider is named after him.
  2. Streke Edam League

[IMG]

Oh, dear. I've waited far too long for this.
    Never Valve us again, Cats. Please.
  3. XzX_0V3R_$W4GUL4TE_XzX Epoisses de Bourgogne League

[IMG]
    Thank you based Cats
  4. DaivdBaekr Stilton League

5. Guilt Cream League

Yes! Thank you for responding so quickly. Someone cares! I can only hope for more of the suggestions to be taken in soon. Till then, I'll be comfy under my blanket and eagerly awaiting another update.