VIP Wonderfully Epic #vip

Discussion in 'Announcements Area' started by Cats777, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

This update is just an excuse to put up some Wonderful 101 tracks in celebration of the massively successful Kickstarter campaign for the Wonderful 101 Remaster! I should have done this update before the campaign ended, but I found out about it too late and I went on a 2-week trip with limited online access. So forget about backing it and enjoy these truly epic tracks.

Code:
    The Wonderful 101 - Tables Turn
    The Wonderful 101 - ST01 Roll Out, Wonderful 100! Battle In The Blossom City Burbs
    The Wonderful 101 - JERGINGHA -PLANET DESTRUCTION FORM
    The Wonderful 101 - EV22 Intertwined
    You all remember Wonderful 101, the game that looked like a cross between Viewtiful Joe and Pikmin but actually played nothing like them. Well, it's getting a remaster for some reason! And it's gonna be awesome, because it's PlatinumGames. I highly doubt the music will change though, but it will finally be available in lossless CD quality.

Code:
    Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown - Daredevil
    Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown - Magic Spear I
    Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown - Lighthouse
    Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown - Long Day
    It's an absolute travesty that Ace Combat 7 only won one award for its music. It really deserved a lot more. Both the game and the music are definitely one of the best, if not the best, in all of Ace Combat. Also, best OST of 2019.

Code:
    Earth Defense Force 4.1: The Shadow of New Despair - Assault 1
    Earth Defense Force 4.1: The Shadow of New Despair - EDF Headquarters
      (1337th track!)
    Earth Defense Force 4.1: The Shadow of New Despair - Online Lobby
    Here's another enjoya- EDF! EDF! EDF! This game has some great music. It's strange how obscure the soundtrack is; it doesn't even have an official release. Hell, almost none in the series do. The game itself satisfies my Starship Troopers itch.

Code:
    Libra of Precatus - The Libra of Precatus
    Libra of Precatus - Justice against Justice
    Libra of Precatus - Loyalty and Treachery
    Libra of Precatus is definitely not a game you've heard of, unless you're a turbo-weeb. It's another one of those turn-based tactical animu mobile games. The game is so bad, most of the search results are related to its music. I have the music only because Hideki Sakamoto is involved in it. You may know him from Echochrome and Attack of the Friday Monsters, both of which are in the VIP and also obscure.

Code:
    Castlevania Pachislot II - Capriccio of the Scarlet Moon
    Castlevania Pachislot II - Reinlich
    These tracks are more of an epic rock opera. While they're meant to close the gap in the VIP between Castlevania Pachislot I and III, they're still pretty good tracks.

Code:
    Chrono Cross - Tomomi Hakamata, Cosmosky Orchestra - RADICAL DREAMERS
    Let's finish off with my absolute favorite arrangement of "Radical Dreamers". It's the choir of children that gets to me. It almost made me tear up, and I haven't even played the game.

Okay, all of the music here happens to come from Japan. Might as well call this a weeaboo update.
    o100nome likes this.