Discussion Your GOTY for 2012

Discussion in 'Video Game Discussion' started by daFunk, Dec 4, 2012.

1. daFunk Wensleydale League

Let's get some opinions up in here!
  2. rewrite Cream League

dark souls (pc version)
  3. ZippyDoo Monterey Jack League

I didn't really get a whole lot of new games from 2012. Instead I played a lot of ports and those HD remakes.
    Tales of Graces f and Virtue's Last Reward are the only things I can think of.
  4. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

Of the ones I've played, it would probably be Sleeping Dogs, followed by Crusader Kings II.
  5. Zpickle Gorgonzola League

Now that I think about it, Borderlands 2 is the only game I think I've bought this year. While it is certainly a good game, I don't think it's GOTY material.
  6. JayJay American Swiss League

The internet would kill me if I said my fave this year was FFXIII-2
    Mine is Sleeping Dogs...
  7. Black Gorgonzola League

I think the only games I got were CS: GO and Forza Horizon.

I guess forza if I had to choose one, but there is a lot they could've improved on in that game.
  8. LegendaryShino Limburger League

Mass Effect 3 - People are still butt hurt from that game. The game was excellent!!
  9. Phoenix Limburger League

Journey, hands down. But then again I don't play many games these days. Too many other obligations.
    Journey had a strong narrative despite no text; driven by aesthetics, music and contextual storytelling. It is a game I want to foist upon anyone who can appreciate emotional depth.
  10. Nikke Epoisses de Bourgogne League

I found Torchlight II to be great fun for like a month until I burned out, no other game managed that. It isn't an amazing game by any means, but it was very addicting one at that. And solely because after a few minutes of thinking and no other games popping out in my mind, this is my GOTY 2012.
  11. Shizeni Pecorino League

Dark souls was pretty fun, not that hard when you think about it, but fun nonetheless.